UPDATED as of August 26, 2020
Effective August 31, 2020,* for customers with area codes from AL, AZ, AR, CO, DL, FL, ID, IN, IA, KY, ME, MA, MI, MN, MS, MT, NE, NV, NH, NM, NC, ND, OK, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI, and WY, there are changes to the PHP Plan. To view your current coverage documents click here and follow the instructions.
Effective September 30, 2020,** for customers with area codes from CA, CT, GA, IL, KS, LA, MD, MO, NE, NJ, OH, OR, PA, and WA, there are changes to the PHP plan. To view your current coverage documents click here and follow the instructions.
- Loss and theft
- Accidental damage, including liquid damage
- Mechanical or electrical breakdown after the manufacturer’s warranty expires
Don’t want to miss out on anything?
Enjoy next-business-day shipment available at no cost to you, in most cases for claims approved before 8:30 p.m. ET
- Anti-virus and anti-theft protection for up to 10 devices (smartphones, tablets, PCs and Macs)
- True Key™ premium password management
- Identity theft protection and restoration
Download the McAfee® Security for Metro® app from the Google Play™ store or App Store®.
Get more info and see the terms by visiting www.mcafee.com/metrobyt-mobile.
*If you enrolled in the plan before August 31, 2020, your plan changes take effect between September 10 and 25, 2020.
**If you enrolled in the plan before September 30, 2020, your plan changes take effect between October 11 and 22, 2020.