Effective August 27, 2020,* for all states (except CA, CT, GA, IL, KS, LA, MD, MO, NE, NJ, NY, OH, OR, PA and WA), there will be changes to the PHP Plan. View details and sample coverage documents here.
Effective September 30, 2020,** for GA, IL, MD, NE, OH, OR, and PA, there will be changes to the PHP plan. View details and sample coverage documents here.
- Loss and theft
- Accidental damage, including liquid damage
- Mechanical or electrical breakdown after the manufacturer’s warranty expires
Don’t want to miss out on anything?
Enjoy next-business-day shipment available at no cost to you, in most cases for claims approved before 8:30 p.m. ET
- Anti-virus and anti-theft protection for up to 10 devices (smartphones, tablets, PCs and Macs)
- True Key™ premium password management
- Identity theft protection and restoration
Download the McAfee® Security for Metro® app from the Google Play™ store or App Store®.
Get more info and see the terms by visiting www.mcafee.com/metrobyt-mobile.
*If you enrolled in the plan before August 27, 2020, your plan changes will take effect between September 10 and 25, 2020. You'll receive a notification letter with your specific September effective date.
**If you enrolled in the plan before September 30, 2020, your plan changes will take effect between October 11 and 22, 2020. You'll receive a notification letter with your specific October effective date.