Identity verification protects your identity and ensures that only an authorized individual is utilizing the benefits of the program.
I’m getting an error related to the quality of my ID Scan. I need help!
To complete the ID scan process, you’ll need to take a clear picture of your ID. Here are some useful tips!
- Put your ID on a flat surface when taking the picture
- Use a flat surface to provide some background contrast to the ID/document and ensure there’s a visible, darker border around the ID/document
- Don’t angle your camera to avoid a skewed picture
- Make sure all four edges and corners of the ID/document are clearly visible
- Avoid glare and shadow on both the front of the ID and the barcode on the back
- Aim for well-lit images (no flash), in sharp focus, and not rotated
- Provide two images when loading a driver’s license; one for the front and one for the back. If you load the same image twice, we can’t verify the identification and it’ll delay your claim
- Use the main page only when loading a passport, and make sure it’s a clear photo with the barcode included
- Remember the file size should be less than 5MB
Note: If the image doesn’t follow these guidelines, we won’t be able to verify the identification and it’ll delay your claim.